Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Next endeavor!

Well, it's been a while since I posted, I do regret to say.  That last business venture hit a couple hurtles and is now on the back burner.  I have recenlty made a few phone calls to manufacturers in order to further the progress, but recently a new opportunity has come to light and my wife and I will be working closely on our next business venture.

I woke up at 4am this morning had 3 cups of coffee and am still working tonight after a full day of my real job in the small time slot between 8am and 5pm.  I've gotten in a good 8 hours on "new business venture" work today as well.

I found some podcasts related to the field of required research for this project and listened to them in the car on the 90-minute commute.  This was a great use of a large vacant time slot.

I've focused on some of the boring statistical data today (which, when you get into it is actually very fascinating), but I've also spent some time watching amuzing YouTube videos in the related field of research, which is entertaining, gives the mind a little break, but is still very enlightening and educational.

Back to it!  I must be realistic though and I will set my alarm for a little later tomorrow morning since this day was pretty packed.  Maybe 5am, and shoot for 5 hours "new business" work.

No comments: